About The Practice
Since 1992, Dr. Ravi Kant has been practicing neuro-psychiatry for both adults and children. The office is staffed by a board-certified psychiatrist, three nurse practitioners and three licensed professional counselors. All providers have experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with a wide array of mental health diagnoses. Our office is located in the Abele Business Park off of exit 54 from I-79. We offer neuro-psychiatric and psychiatric services.
CLICK A NAME for full description.
- RAVI KANT, MDRavi Kant, MD has been in practice since 1992. He has been practicing general adult and child/adolescent psychiatry in addition to neuro-psychiatric issues related to ...Read more
- JESSICA L. TORICK, NCC, LPCJessica L. Torick is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Westminster College and her Master ...Read more
- KRISTEN GRAZIANO, DNP, FPMHNPKristen Graziano, DNP, FPMHNP-BC is board certified as a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Doctor ...Read more
- RACHEL SHUBA, LPCRachel Shuba is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and her master’s degree in Community and ...Read more
- LYNETTE OHIKU, MSN, FNP-BCLynette Ohiku MSN, CRNP, FNP-BC (She/Her) is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She has seven years of experience treating adults, adolescents, and children with ...Read more
- CHRISTOPHER FULLERTON, MSN, CRNP, PMHNP-BC￼Christopher Fullerton MSN, CRNP, PMHNP-BC (he/him) is a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. He is the newest member to join our team and ...Read more