About The Practice
Since 1992, Dr. Ravi Kant has been practicing neuro-psychiatry for both adults and children. In addition, he has been using medical acupuncture for treatment of pain and many other chronic medical problems for more than 10 years. The office is staffed by a board-certified psychiatrist, three nurse practitioners and two licensed professional counselors. All providers have experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with a wide array of mental health diagnoses. Our office is located in the Abele Business Park off of exit 54 from I-79. We offer neuro-psychiatric and psychiatric services.
CLICK A NAME for full description.
- RAVI KANT, MDRavi Kant, MD has been in practice since 1992. He has been practicing general adult and child/adolescent psychiatry in addition to neuro-psychiatric issues related to ...Read more
- JESSICA L. TORICK, NCC, LPCJessica L. Torick is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Westminster College and her Master ...Read more
- KRISTEN GRAZIANO, DNP, FPMHNPKristen Graziano, DNP, FPMHNP-BC is board certified as a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Doctor ...Read more
- RACHEL SHUBA, LPCRachel Shuba is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and her master’s degree in Community and ...Read more
- LYNETTE OHIKU, MSN, FNP-BCLynette Ohiku MSN, CRNP, FNP-BC (She/Her) is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She has seven years of experience treating adults, adolescents, and children with ...Read more
- CHRISTOPHER FULLERTON, MSN, CRNP, PMHNP-BC￼Christopher Fullerton MSN, CRNP, PMHNP-BC (he/him) is a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. He is the newest member to join our team and ...Read more