We do not accept United Behavioral Health/Optum or Health America/Coventry insurances. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
At the NeuroPsychiatry Center, your health and well-being are very important to us. You will receive a comprehensive evaluation with an emphasis on investigating underlying cause/s that may be attributing to or exacerbating your presenting symptoms. We believe in Minimal Rational Medication Utilization (MRMU) and prefer a holistic approach that incorporates psychotherapy and life style modifications such as relaxation, and diet and exercise. We will discuss your treatment plan, explain the medications, and answer your questions to the best of our knowledge.
Because of our emphasis on holistic care with MRMU, we will work with your PCP, therapist, and/or other health care providers. We utilize an electronic medical records system and will fax the records to other providers right after your visit, as per your consent, to co-ordinate care.
Request an Initial Appointment
**Note: If this will be your first visit with us, you will need to fill out a Request an Initial Appointment form. Our office will contact you regarding an appointment two or three days after you submit the request.**
For your initial appointment with our office, please review the following guidelines prior to your visit:
- Please come 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
- Your intake forms must be completed prior to your initial appointment.
**If forms are incomplete, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Bring all pertinent medical records (no X-Rays) and bottles of your current medications.
- IF you have filled out the PAPER version of the intake form, please bring a completed copy to your appointment.
- Initial appointments can last up to 1 hour. Medication follow-up appointments are usually 15 minutes. Therapy follow up appointments are usually 1 hour.
- Family members are welcome to be part of your visit and ongoing treatment process
Below is the link to our forms page where all the necessary paperwork can be found for your initial appointment.
Please note you may fill out the intake paperwork electronically and submit it or you can print a paper copy, fill it out and submit it to our office via mail or fax. Our fax number is 412-220-7325.
Please choose “Interactive Intake” for the electronic version or choose the appropriate paper version (General Adult, Child and Adolescent, or Head Injury).
YOU CAN ACCESS ALL FORMS BY CLICKING HERE